The Electropoli Group was established in 1954 near Paris. Here is a timeline of the Company’s 60-year history :

Company transferred to Isigny-le-Buat in Normandy (Manche department).

Created our subsidiary, R&D, Electro-Recherche

Acquired the Service Center in Saumur (Maine-et-Loire department, Pays de la Loire region), specialising in cataphoretic coating.

Added three new Service Centers: Cesky Dub and Tremosnice in the Czech Republic

(specialising in various types of galvanising, wet painting, cataphoretic coating, etc.) and Saint-Dizier (Haute-Marne department) (specialising in chrome coating).

Acquired the Service Center in Bielsko-Biala, Poland.

The French group IMPALA took over ELECTROPOLI to increase its presence in France and abroad.

Constructed the new Service Center in Nowa Sol, Poland.